donderdag 24 november 2011

Update..

So, not much has happened since my last post.

I've received a confirmation email from MOM and one will also be send to me, so I can include it when handing in my permission slips and info.

Also, my dad emailed his friend, Tom, in London with the question if he has any friends in London who would be willing to take me in for two weeks. Tom ís willing to take me in, but he doesn't know where he'll be living in May, so he can't promise me anything.
I've also been browsing the web to see if there are any nice ho(s)tels or whatsoever. I've also found some hostfamily agencies (you know, host families sign up and you can pick one, but it costs money of course), which might be an option if I can't get a host family via someone I know.

So, if you know anyone nice in London who couldn't live without having this chick live with them for two weeks, tell me! :D

I'll keep you posted,

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten